Monday, September 12, 2011

Something a little different, our trip up Arrowhead Skiway in Autumn

Something a little different, our trip up Arrowhead Skiway in autumn
 
i
Rate This
Quantcast
I know, not my usual posting, i used to blog on MySpace and have photos of our little “nature trips” along with recipes, things just worked out that way.
I very much miss blogging like that instead of just food all the time.
I want to share a piece of our life in my blogging, so you can see some of the beauty, funny stuff, cooking mishaps,ect.
What do you think?
Todays blog is at Arrowhead in Claremont, NH. It is a small ski place where kids can also go in the winter to cruise their sleds as fast as they can down that seemingly mountainous hill.
I hope you all enjoy :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
YUP< IT'S STILL UPHILL!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He found the drainpipe. Was facinated for a long time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It’s amazing Claremont can look so pretty from up here!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My guinea pig ( for my cooking)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And finally, back home….
So who’s cooking dinner?
Hope you all enjoyed!
~RED~

1 comment:

TaGa_Luto said...

You take gorgeous pictures!!! Posted some of these photos on my board...http://pinterest.com/chelseapia/photography/

Recent Comments

Recent Posts