Monday, September 12, 2011

Merry Christmas Cupcakes

>MIA lately, i know, so much to do around the holidays! I sWear, after the hecticness is over i will be posting again. :)
I want to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all! I hope your holidays run smoothly, are filled with love and lots of cheer!
These, i know are intermediate, but i am proud after not having decorated cakes since 1993. The kids brought them to school for their holiday parties. The teachers were clearly impressed as oooohhh and ahhhhs came out of their mouths :)
I want to thank The Nutmeg Spice Company for the sugars,candy canes, pearls, and trees for the decorations for these. What a cute addition!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for reading!
~Disclaimer~ The Nutmeg Spice Company sent me their decorating candies and sugars to try in my blog. I was not compensated in any way exept free product, which i gladly endorse!

No comments:

Recent Comments

Recent Posts