Comfy in the Kitchen's Crescent Chicken ( with minor adjustments)
- 1 1/2 (8 or 6 jumbo count) packages refrigerator crescent rolls
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 can of milk (using soup can)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare soup using milk and set aside.
- Separate crescent rolls.
- Spoon chicken and cheese onto each crescent; roll and seal to enclose filling.
- Place in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour soup over rolls.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 mins.
Baking and browning, smells so good!
* My notes*
Made a whole 13x9 pan)
After shredding the chicken I added Old Bay seasoning, a pinch of celery seed, and some poultry seasoning to the chicken for added flavor. I also added white wine, parsley, garlic powder and salt and pepper to the sauce.